Nicole Taylor has been writing since she could hold a pen. A published author on Mindbodygreen and Yoga International, she uses her writing skills to make the spiritual path accessible to people from all walks of life and levels of interest.
As a life-long seeker, she has extensively studied and practiced Ayurveda, yoga, and meditation. She is a NAMA-certified Ayurvedic Health Counselor, as well as a graduate of the Leadership and Transformation program with body intelligence pioneer Kathlyn Hendricks. Nicole is a 500-hour trained yoga and meditation teacher. She teaches group and corporate classes, workshops, and international retreats. Her life purpose is to embody and create sacred spaces to support people in claiming their joy, healing, and innate ability to thrive.
Certifications & Affiliations
- Ayurvedic Health Counselor, Himalayan Institute
- 500-hour trained Yoga & Meditation Teacher
- Big Leap Coach, Hendricks Institute
- Billions Institute Fellowship Faculty
- Fairmount Park Conservancy Volunteer